Monday, October 6, 2014

Celeb Nudy Pink Circle Lens Review


[Link]

Available: Plano to -10.00
Yearly
BC: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%


Packaging:

The order came in a large bubble wrap-lined FedEx envelope.  Inside that 
was the brown envelope which held the box.  VERY secure!

The box contains a thank you card and a notice about the LV Instagram 
selfie contest!

Under the padding are the lenses and cases.  I really like that LensVillage 
makes the most of space so that my stuff wasn't rattling around 
in a big box or envelope.

Unlike other circle lens shops, LensVillage uses simple cases in different colors.
They have a hint of glitter, too.  I like to color-code which lenses go in which cases, 
so these pink lenses went in the pink case


Review:
Regular ol' eyes.

There we go.  I got these lenses with Roxy or Mom Lalonde in mind.
LV was having a sale on several types of lenses from $10-$15, 
so I snatched these up to use til I can get my goal pair.


Color:  The pink is subtle, but noticeable.  I really like it!

Pattern: It's not quite a jewel tone, but it reminds me of the opacity.  It blends really well and doesn't obviously show where it meets my actual iris.

Enlargement: Kind of enlarging, but nothing crazy.

Comfort:  Super comfy!

Overall:
()



Bonus:
Cat thinks she's Mutini

No comments:

Post a Comment