Friday, December 5, 2014

Bodyartforms Body Jewelry Review!

So, for Black Friday/Cyber Monday I decided to splurge on some things for myself.

I've been wanting some more things for my industrial piercing.  A few months ago, 
I switched from the bar I got when I was pierced to some cheap bars I purchased 
from OwlStory, and EVERY bar I got made my ear itch, and the paint eventually 
cracked and came off.  (Since then, OS has closed.  Kind of suspicious.)

SO, I was very excited when I came across Bodyartforms, and 
all their reviews were positive, and their items were inexpensive.
I picked out a few bars, and they arrived less than two days later!


SHIPPING:

I opted for eco-shipping, which means that all the items are packed in as 
little plastic as possible.  Everything arrived in a thin Priority Mail envelope.

Bubble-wrapped envelope inside.

With every order, you have the option of receiving some free items!
One of them is a logo decal in your color choice.  (Another is a basic piece of jewelry [I picked a plain industrial bar], which I didn't actually receive, unfortunately.)

Eveything is packed in these small jewelry bags.  Once you break the seal,
you are ineligible for returns, exchanges or refunds!

My invoice.  As you can see, everything was pretty inexpensive!
I bought these during a 30% off sale as well.





After unpackaging this one, I did notice that the color is painted on.  I'm a bit skeptical, 
after my previous experience with painted barbells, but we'll see.


Arrow Industrial Barbell



I'm super happy with the items I received, despite not getting my free barbell.
They all seem very well made and cute.  I'm definitely going to 
purchase more in the future!

Overall:
()



My:

Upcoming reviews:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment