Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dolly+ Brown Circle Lenses

from HoneyColor!

[Link]

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  42%



(Without)

(With)



Color: 10/10  This is a tricky one.  This color is PERFECT for what I wanted, but may not be for someone seeking a dark brown or natural-ish brown.  The perfect color payoff may also be due to my naturally light eyes.  I wanted something that showed up orange/yellowish for a Bro/Sis/Dirk Strider cosplay, and these
are a million times better than those Orange Manson lenses everyone gets.

Pattern: 9/10  Blends very well.  It would probably be very suitable for dark eyes.

Enlargement:  8/10 Somewhat larger than my normal iris, but not unnaturally.

Comfort: 9/10  Super comfy.

If you hurry, you can still pick up Dolly+ lenses on sale at HoneyColor for $16 AND they’re running a Free Trial Lens Pair with any order special! (My Free Pair was Super Pinky Hazel.) I might just order the few I didn’t get because I love how my Dolly+ pairs so much.

Overall:
(✮✮✮✮✮)


No comments:

Post a Comment