Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dolly+ Blue Circle Lenses

from HoneyColor!

[Link]

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  42%



(Without)

(With, Low light)

(Bright light)

Color:  SUPER dense blue.  The color shows up in any lighting, which is why I went for several colors in the Dolly+ line.

Pattern: 9/10  Blends amazingly with naturally blue eyes.  If you aren't right in my face, they look like it's my own eyes.

Enlargement:  8/10 Not crazy, but definitely a nice difference.

Comfort: 9/10  Hardly noticeable at all.

If you hurry, you can still pick up Dolly+ lenses on sale at HoneyColor for $16 AND they're running a Free Trial Lens Pair with any order special! (My Free Pair was Super Pinky Hazel.) I might just order the few I didn't get because I love the color payoff so much.


Overall:
(✮✮✮✮)





No comments:

Post a Comment