Friday, September 26, 2014

Geo Princess Mimi (Bambi) Chocolate Brown


Lens Info

Brand / GEO
Origin / South Korea
Label #1: Diameter 15.0mm | Base Curve 8.7mm
Label #2: Diameter 14.8mm | Base Curve 8.8mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00
(Please note that Diameter 15.0mm comes with Base Curve 8.7mm and Diameter 14.8mm comes with Base Curve 8.8mm.)

 image [Linkimage


Packaging:


Pinky Paradise's packaging is very nondescript, and usually, your things are sent in a padded/bubble-wrapped envelope.  mine was very well-protected, and nothing was damaged.



The lens bottles are wrapped in this foamy stuff to keep them safe.  I used a gift code with this order, so I got some lil goodies (hair swoops and some eye pads).


If you've never bought Circle Lenses before, most places include a 'cutie case' with each lens pair.  They come in lots of colors and animal types.  Ridiculously cute.
Top to Bottom: Blue Elephant, Pink Fish, Yellow Pig


I'll post separate reviews for each pair, but these all came in the same order.
L to R:
Geo Princess Choco Brown
Geo Princess Apple Green
G&G Wondereye Violet

All snug!

Review:


(Normal Eyes)
(One In)
(Both In) 

Alright, back it up a bit.  Lookin' pretty good.

Okay, here we go.  No eye make-up, so we can get a good look at the lenes themselves.

Color:  7/10  They're a nice brown in bright light, but if it's dim, it makes my eyes look black and alien-ish.  They weren't really what I was expecting, and I thought they were going to be closer to a Hazel color from the pictures.  I do really like them, though.

Pattern:  9/10  Even though they make my eyes look almost black in indoor light, I really love these.  The pattern is also open enough around the pupil to not block any of my vision.

Enlargement:  10/10 Made my eyes look super big.

Comfort:  9/10  Really comfortable.  Just like normal contacts.  I originally ordered the G&G Wondereye Brown (because I wanted something a little brighter for a Dirk Strider cosplay), but the lens I had ordered ran out.  I still might use these for it, because I reeeeaaallly like them.  (UPDATE: I found the perfect lenses for Bro/Dirk.)

Overall:
()




No comments:

Post a Comment