Friday, September 26, 2014

Super Pinky Hazel Circle Lens Review

**(From the Free Pair special with any HoneyColor order!)**

image

[Link]


Packaging:

HoneyColor shipping is super secure!  My order was for 4 pairs of lenses, BUT I completely forgot about the special they were having:  1 FREE pair with every order!!



All opened up.  Love the boxes.

Four pink piggies and a yellow fish this time. :)

 All the pairs in this order.

SP Hazel lenses in my prescrip.


image

Review:

(Normal Eyes)



Color: 10/10  Honestly, I never would have bothered with the Super Pinky series because I thought it wasn't exceptional, but I actually LOVE THESE. (Thank you, HoneyColor!!)  These lenses don't appear very dark because my eyes are naturally blue-grey.  It's as vibrant as you can get with a natural-looking brown.

Pattern: 9/10  It blends very well, and actually kind of makes the two-tone blue-brown look natural.  

Enlargement:  8/10 Definitely looking bigger.

Comfort: 10/10  Love it.  Can't even feel them.

If you hurry, you can still get 30% OFF several kinds of lenses on sale at HoneyColor AND they’re running a Free Trial Lens Pair with any order special! (My Free Pair was Super Pinky Hazel.)

Overall:
(✮✮✮✮)

image

No comments:

Post a Comment