Friday, September 26, 2014

G&G Wondereye Violet

Lens Info

Brand / G&G (DUEBA/BARBIE)
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.5mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm & 8.9mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00

[Link]



Color:  7/10  They're a really pale lavender that you can notice in bright light, but any dimmer and they pass as grey-ish.  It blends really well with my natural eye color.

Pattern: 8/10  Pretty much what I was looking for.  I wanted something that wouldn't be that insane in a normal setting.  The pattern is also open enough around the pupil to not block any of my vision.



Enlargement:  7/10 Not too much, but still pretty noticeable.

Comfort: 9/10  Very comfortable.  Just like normal contacts.

I plan on using these for a Kyouko Kirigiri (Dangan Ronpa) cosplay, and I think they'll be perfect!

Overall:
()




No comments:

Post a Comment