Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dolly+ Red Circle Lenses

From HoneyColor!

[Link]

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  42%




(Without)

(With)



Color: 10/10  Amazing!  The red is super vibrant.  I needed these for my Dave Strider cosplay, so I had to have something that really stuck out, since his eyes are ridiculously bright red.  I'm stoked to have these now.

Pattern: 9/10  Obviously, they would blend better on darker eyes, but they still look great!

Enlargement:  8/10 Noticeable, but not crazy big.

Comfort: 9/10  Extremely comfortable.

If you hurry, you can still pick up Dolly+ lenses on sale at HoneyColor for $16 AND they’re running a Free Trial Lens Pair with any order special! (My Free Pair was Super Pinky Hazel.) I might just order the few I didn’t get because I love my Dolly+ pairs so much.

Overall:
(✮✮✮✮)


No comments:

Post a Comment