Monday, September 29, 2014

Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses


BC:  8.6mm
Diameter:  14.2mm
Water Content:  45%
Yearly Lenses

Yeeeeah, super pumped.

I never realized til I got these that the ones I always thought
were pigs were BEARS.  Wow.  So here's a light pink pig and two green bears.

Two ordered pairs and a free gift!
(Which was the Dali Brown lenses.)


Alrighty.

Plain Eyes

Neato.

Here's a close-up of the pattern.  Not bad.

Color:  A nice, dark brown.  Pretty much one-tone.

Pattern:  I can't complain, since they were free.  However, the pattern is extremely simple, and from a few feet away, it just looks like the outer ring of my iris is darker than normal.  If you're going for something subtle, this is for you.  I feel like these are designed to be boosters for eyes of the same color as the contact.

Enlargement:  These aren't very big.  In fact, there's about a millimeter of clear contact between the edge of the pattern and the edge of the contact itself.

Comfort:  These are super delicate!  Much softer than normal, so be very careful handling them, or they might tear.  Other than that, I can barely tell they're in.

Overall:
()

Neo Dali lenses are on sale at HoneyColor for US$23.92, so grab them while you can!




No comments:

Post a Comment