Monday, September 29, 2014

Dolly+ Green Circle Lenses

From HoneyColor!

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  42%

Yeeeeah, super pumped.

I never realized til I got these that the ones I always thought
were pigs were BEARS.  Wow.  So here's a light pink pig and two green bears.



At first glance, I thought they accidentally sent me another Dolly+ Blue pair, 
but when I compared them, these are a bright teal!

Normal Eyes

Ooooh.


 Color:  Super bright, and look teal-greenish once they're in.  I absolutely love these!!  They are extremely vibrant, and don't look too unnatural.


Pattern:  The Dolly+ series doesn't fade smoothly from contact to eye, but the transition still looks good, in a weird way.

Enlargement:  Big improvement.

Comfort:  The wholes series seems super comfy to me!  They did move slightly  at first when I blinked, but they settled after a minute or so.
Overall:
()






No comments:

Post a Comment