Friday, September 26, 2014

Geo Princess Mimi (Bambi) Apple Green



Lens Info
Brand / GEO 
Origin / South Korea
Label #1: Diameter 15.0mm | Base Curve 8.7mm
Label #2: Diameter 14.8mm | Base Curve 8.8mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00
Please note that Diameter 15.0mm comes with Base Curve 8.7mm and Diameter 14.8mm comes with Base Curve 8.8mm.


[Link

Packaging:


Pinky Paradise's packaging is very nondescript, and usually, your things are sent in a padded/bubble-wrapped envelope.  mine was very well-protected, and nothing was damaged.



The lens bottles are wrapped in this foamy stuff to keep them safe.  I used a gift code with this order, so I got some lil goodies (hair swoops and some eye pads).


If you've never bought Circle Lenses before, most places include a 'cutie case' with each lens pair.  They come in lots of colors and animal types.  Ridiculously cute.
Top to Bottom: Blue Elephant, Pink Fish, Yellow Pig


I'll post separate reviews for each pair, but these all came in the same order.
L to R:
Geo Princess Choco Brown
Geo Princess Apple Green
G&G Wondereye Violet

All snug!

Review:


(Normal Eyes)

(Both In)
(Direct Sunlight)
  

Color:  These were my favorites out of the entire order.  They’re super bright, and blend really well.  The color is absolutely gorgeous.

Pattern:  10/10 The pattern is also open enough around the pupil to not block any of my vision.

Enlargement:  10/10 Holy crap.

Comfort:  9/10 Super comfy.  They felt like my almost like my normal lenses.  I love how they fade, and how natural but not natural they look.  I thought the diameter of the lenses was going to make them uncomfortable, but they fit like a glove.

Overall:
(✮)




No comments:

Post a Comment